UAC Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer and marketer of tasty and nourishing convenience foods and drinks. It operates two categories namely “Snacks” and “Beverages”.
We are currently searching for a “Logistics Manager” who will be responsible for Warehousing, Production Planning, Haulage, Primary and Secondary Distribution and key support for the sales and operations planning process.
The Position - Logistics Manager
Reporting to the General Manager – Supply Chain, the Logistics Manager will be responsible for all Logistics Operations and support across all distribution channels.
Specific job Roles
• Ensure proper monitoring of storage and movement of raw materials and finished goods.
• Ensure efficient management and monitoring of distribution vehicles throughout the entire distribution chain.
• Efficient and effective management of all company warehouses.
• Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information syatem
• Analyze data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand
• Ensure proper and efficient production planning to meet company production and sales requirements.
• Build strategic alliances with service providers with a view to refocusing internally on competencies to to enhance resource utilization.
• Monitor the quality, cost, and efficiency of both the movement and storage of goods
• Have first degree in Social Sciences
• Possess 5 years logistics experience in FMCG industry
• Have a good knowledge of competitor and market dynamics
• Be computer literate (MS Office)
• Be a good Supply Chain Analysis
• Have a knowledge of Fleet and Rout Management
• Possess strategic thinking skills
• Have the ability to implement systems
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Possess people development and Management skills
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.