Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
· Leadership skills development
· Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
· Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
· Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
· Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
· Graduates who completed their first degree not more than four years ago
· Graduates with at least 5 credits from GCE O’ level (or equivalent) including Math and English
· Graduates who have not taken part in a Shell Recruitment Day in the past 3 years or written our test in the past 12 months
Shell matches graduates into a particular role based on their skills, so graduates will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
To apply, visit us at www.shell.com/careers