Confidence in flight worldwide
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited is a leading International provider of helicopter transport and support services. The company especially values its ability to operate in demanding environment to the highest levels of quality and safety performance in flight and on the ground.
Quality and Safety Manager
Bristow is seeking a well qualified Quality and Safety Manager with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company’s growth to work in Lagos, Nigeria. When evaluating candidates for this role Bristow seeks those with:
• Minimum of ten (10) years aviation quality Management System experience.
• Proficiency in the concept quality Management System (SMS).
• Qualifications in conducting effective independent audits in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001.
• Experience in safety reporting and event investigations and conversant with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations (NCARs).
Successful candidate will be expected to:
• Manage and Supervise the Quality & Safety Department, and perform the day to day management of group Safety Management including auditing, reporting and investigation functions.
• Liaise with aviation and other regulatory authorities and ensure approvals are maintained.
• Establish, implement and maintain Quality Assurance programs for flight operations, maintenance, crew training and ground operations.
• Define, Coordinate, implement and audit the SMS process and procedures.
• Ensure that operations and maintenance carried out meet the required standards.
This position attracts an excellent salary package.
To Apply *please submit online application together with a covering letter and CV to: www.bristowgroup.com/careers/position.php
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st July 2012.