Recruitment At Air Nigeria
AN/ENG/LMM/0512 LINE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
SUB FUNCTION: N/A
LOCATION: Lagos Airport
The Line Maintenance Manager’s actions have a direct impact upon the safe and economical operation of Company and Customers aircraft fleets. Failure to follow the manufacturers documented maintenance procedures and the inability to exercise good Engineering practises could have a serious financial impact on the Company, and have a direct impact on the Customers perception of Air Nigeria’s quality standards.
• The Management and supervision of the personnel to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, OEM data, and company policies and procedures to fully ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requires, OEM data, company policies and procedures to fully ensure safety and operational support for Air Nigeria fleet.
• Lead and coordinate the daily maintenance activities and priorities through continuous two way communication with Operations, Line Maintenance and Maintenance Planning.
• The Line Maintenance Manager must accomplish and administer the operational maintenance activities in an efficient manner within various operational parameters and often under difficult or uncomfortable circumstances.
• Monitoring aircraft internal/external cleanliness and ensuring that the cabin defects level is acceptable and does not adversely affect the comfort of the passenger.
• Assisting the Head of Aircraft Maintenance in ensuring that aircraft maintenance standards are maintained at a correct and acceptable level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Possession of a sound aircraft engineering background, with at least 10 year’s experience of which 5 years should have been in a certifying role.
• Successful completion of a recognised aeronautical apprenticeship or formal training package. Usual duration 3 to 4 years.
• A good standard of academic qualification in Aeronautical Engineering subjects.
• He must possess both E190 and B737-300/400/500 rating on his Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence and company’s approval.
• Radio communication skills.
• They must hold a driving licence and be IT Literate (Experienced on Microsoft Office products)
• They must posses a High level of integrity, Good communicator, Proactive/self starter, Excellent Air Nigeria product knowledge, confident, revenue and cost conscious and multitasking capabilities
Internal: Engineering Team, Flight Operations
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: “LINE MAINTENANCE MANAGER- AN/ENG/LMM/0512 ”to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This offer closes Wednesday, June 13, 2012.