Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas exploration and production Company. The Company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcome applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for various positions within the company as detailed below:
1. Marine Superintendent
2. ROV Supervisor
3. Offshore Logistics Coordinator
4. Drilling & Completion Engineer
5. Geosciences & Reservoir Professionals
6. Construction Engineer
7. Mechanical Engineer
8. Instrumentation Engineer
9. Electrical Engineer
10. DCS Engineer
11. Process Engineer
12. Senior Well Performance Engineer
13. Senior Piping/Mechanical Engineer
Interested applicants should visit our website at: www.careers.total.com for detailed information. All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for navigating the website.
1. If the page defaults in French, Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
2. Click on “Vacancies” to open the search page
3. From the “Country” drop-down menu, select ‘Nigeria’, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Search”. This will display all the advertised vacancies in TEPNG.
4. Click on the position you are interested in to view details of the job description. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply now” at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one, this is mandatory
6. Please fill the form accordingly
7. It is compulsory to cut and paste your CV in the space provided in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed.
• Surname, First name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of Birth
• Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s) only
• Contact Telephone Number(s)
• Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
• State of Origin
• Local Government Area
• Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
• Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
• Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
• Indicate your work/training experience, stating your employer, period and specific duties/courses/certifications starting with your place of current employment
The advert closes 4 weeks from the date of this publication. We will enter into correspondence only with shortlisted applicants.
Applicants are hereby advised not to apply for more than ONE position, as doing so may result in automatic disqualification of the application. Similarly, Applicants who have written our Aptitude test in the past 24 months need not apply.
Please note that TEPNG will not take responsibility for any job vacancies outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com