Our client, a group of companies into fast moving consumer goods and manufacturing wishes to strengthen its team for the emerging opportunities and therefore wishes to recruit the following:
1. CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Provide financial leadership to the business, oversees the controls, budgets and act as an interface with accounting
• Ensure financial targets are met and drive the business planning project.
• Control balance sheet reconciliation reviews to highlight any profit risks and opportunities on monthly basis.
• Ensure timely submission of budget and forecast to the group.
• Be responsible for complying with legal regulatory and other standards
The right candidate must possess:
• ICAN, ACA or ACCA qualification in addition to first degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
• MBA/MSC in finance is an added advantage
• At least 10 years post qualification experience in healthcare/FMCG industry
• Must have demonstrated experience in financial accounting, budget preparation as well as systems developments and financial controls. Group accounting will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a must.
• Manufacturing and costing experience
• Critical to this position is interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written.
• Strong system knowledge of SAP and financial modeling tools
2. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
• The ideal candidate will continue to develop the company’s H.S.E management system and work with line managers to promote an excellent health, safety and environmental culture within the organization
• Other duties include assessment and arrangement of training, day to day implementation and monitoring of policies and systems, accident and incident investigation and providing H>S>E technical support and advice.
• To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have an extensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental practices
• The applicant should be educated to Degree level (B.Sc / M.Sc) and have a Health & Safety qualification; experience in a manufacturing company would be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application should reach the advertiser not later than 2 weeks from this publication by indicating the position on the top right side of the envelope.
The Advertiser, Advert Box 2032,
The Guardian Newspapers Limited
Rutam House, Oshodi-Apapa, Expressway, P.M. Box, 1217, Oshodi, Lagos