Consolidated Breweries Plc, a subsidiary of Heineken International. We are a Group comprising of four breweries and a factory. Our Brand Portfolio includes “33” Export Lager Beer, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have
continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
Technical Trainees (Technical College Leavers)
The successful candidates will undergo specialized technical training programme designed for young technical Training School, to acquire the skills and knowledge required to provide outstanding maintenance services for our automated brewing and packaging operations facilitates.
The programme covers both theoretical and practical aspects of basic production and industrial operations, machine shop operation and fittings, electrical maintenance and automation.
On successful completion of the programme, successful candidates will be posted to our Technical Function to handle technical operations and maintenance in either our brewing or packaging department.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Must possess a Federal Craft Certificate, WAEC Technical Certificate or National Technical Certificate from NABTEB with credit passes in the core subjects such as English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical and Mechanical
• Basic experience in the industry will be an added advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Good written and spoken English
• Basic Knowledge of Computer usage will also be an advantage
• Not more than 25 years as at 1st January, 2012-05-10 willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry
Mode of Application
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within two (2) weeks of this publication with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position as Technical Trainee 2012.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.