Consolidated Breweries Plc, a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets "33" Export Lager, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi - Malt and Maltex brands. We are a Group comprising four breweries and a factory which are located in the different geo-political zones of Nigeria. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
TECHNICAL TRAINEES (TECHNICAL COLLEGE LEAVERS)
The successful candidates will undergo specialized technical training programme designed for young technical college leavers in our Technical Training School, to acquire the skills and knowledge required to provide outstanding maintenance services for our automated brewing and packaging operation facilitates.
The programme covers both theoretical and practical aspects of basic production and industrial operations, machine shop operation and fittings, electrical maintenance and automation.
On successful completion of the programme, successful candidates will be posted our Technical Function to handle technical operations and maintenance in either our brewing or packaging department.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a Federal Craft Certificate, WAEC Technical Certificate or National Certificate from NABTEB with credit passess in the core subjects such as English, Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry, Electrical and Mechanical
- Basic experience in the industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of Computer usage will also be an advantage
- Not more than 25 years as at 1st January, 2012
- Willingness to work in any our locations in Nigeria
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within two weeks of this publication with copies of your CV and relevant credentials to: email@example.com, clearly indicating the position as Technical Trainee 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: 24th May, 2012